- Reduction of sound and light levels at various moments during the performance.
- Light levels were reduced, although strobe lighting was still used in the show.
- Sound reducing headphones or earplugs were available upon request.
- Blue Men limited the amount of "chair walking” and kept their approach to the audience more subdued.
- Calming environments in the theatre’s lobby were available for families seeking a break from the excitement.
- Gluten & Dairy free foods were available to purchase at the snack counter.
To find out more about Autism Speaks please visit autismspeaks.org.