- The DAS can be used at attractions, shows and character meet and greets that have a FP+ entrance. The DAS cannot be used for character meets that do not have a FP+ option (like Merida in the Magic Kingdom).
- FP+ reservations can be made 60 days ahead of time if you are staying on Disney property and 30 days ahead of time if you are an Annual Passholder or not staying on property as long as you have purchased your park tickets and linked them to your My Disney Experience (MDE) account.
- [UPDATED 5/1/16] Up to three FP+ reservations per day for one park can be made prior to visiting Disney. After you have used your pre-reserved FP+ at the park, you can add an additional FP+ reservation for any park using the MDE app on your smart device or kiosks located in the park. Once you you have used your additional FP+ reservation, you can add another FP+ (one at a time only) via the MDE app or kiosk assuming the attraction you want is available.
- You can only have one active DAS return time. You must use or cancel your DAS time in order to obtain another. DAS return times expire at midnight.
- For more details about requesting a DAS and how to use it, please visit our website here.
- Space out enough time between the FP+ selections so you don’t have to rush from one attraction to the next. We typically allow 45 minutes to an hour from the end of one FP+ before the next scheduled FP+.
- Prior to boarding the suggested FP+ ride, get a DAS return time for the DAS attraction listed. Unless it is during an incredibly busy time, you will most likely be able to use the DAS return time soon after you finish your FP+ attraction.
- If you still have time between the FP+ attraction and the next DAS return, take a break, eat a snack, do a shorter wait attraction (like Mickey’s Philharmagic), or watch a show nearby.
- These plans are suggestions, feel free to combine them or adjust them to your family’s preferences.
- If you family member with autism is not able to do the headliner rides, but other family members would like to do them, we suggest using the FP+ reservations for the headliner attractions and utilize rider switch and then DAS the attractions that would interest your family member with autism.
Suggested FP+/DAS Plan:
The Thrill Seeker
FP+ 1: Splash Mountain – DAS: Thunder Mountain Railroad
FP+ 2: Haunted Mansion – DAS: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
FP+ 3: Space Mountain – DAS: Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin.
*FP+ 4: (if available) Jungle Cruise – DAS Pirates of the Caribbean
Suggested FP+/DAS Plan: Fantasyland Fan
FP+1: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – DAS: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
FP+2: Peter Pan’s Flight – DAS: It’s a Small World
FP+3: Dumbo – DAS: Goofy’s Barnstormer
*FP+ 4: (if available) Mad Tea Party – DAS Under the Sea, Journey of the Little Mermaid
FP+1: Mickey Mouse – DAS: Tinker Bell
FP+2: Cinderella & Elena – DAS: Rapunzel & Tiana
FP+3: Enchanted Tales with Belle – DAS: Ariel’s Grotto
If you have a family member who likes to repeat rides, for example, Splash Mountain, here is my suggestion:
- Schedule a FP+ for Splash Mountain.
- Before you enter Splash Mountain for your FP+ time, ask for a DAS return time.
- Use your FP+ for Splash Mountain
- Use your DAS for Splash Mountain.
Epcot has a two-tiered system for FP+ which can be difficult for families to schedule their day with minimum waiting for an attraction. Frozen Ever After, IllumiNations, Soarin', and Test Track are all Tier One attractions. Therefore, you can only pick one of these attractions for a FP+ reservation.
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Suggested FP+/DAS Plan:
FP+1: Tower of Terror–DAS Rockin’ Roller Coaster
FP+2: Toy Story Midway Mania – DAS Voyage of the Little Mermaid or Disney Junior Live on Stage
FP+3: Star Tours – DAS For the First Time in Forever Frozen Sing Along
Due to the extensive construction at DHS and the limited number of attractions, we only suggest the above attractions to coordinate FP+ and DAS. We will update our recommendations once new attractions are open.
If FP+ is not available for either Pandora ride due to popularity, we recommend you use DAS for both Pandora attractions. However, Flight of Passage (FOP) is likely to have very long waits, therefore tying up your DAS return time. If you can't get a FP+ for FOP, then we suggest heading there first thing in the morning to get your DAS return time or during mid-day when the wait time is lower.
Suggested FP+/DAS Plan:
FP+1: Avatar-Flight of Passage - DAS Na'vi River Journey
FP+2: Kilimanjaro Safaris – DAS Festival of the Lion King
FP+3: Expedition Everest – DAS Finding Nemo the Musical
OR *FP+ 3: Rivers of Light - DAS Kali River Rapids and then Finding Nemo the Musical
*FP+4: (if available) Dinosaur – DAS Primeval Whirl
* After you have used your first three FP+ we suggest a fourth FP+ to reserve if that attraction is available and a coordinating DAS attraction along with it.